After launching Worldwide FM in September 2016, we’re offering 3 month part-time internships, providing radio enthusiasts the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience of assisting with the running of a live radio station.
This internship will provide opportunities to gain experience across the various areas of radio, including:
- Studio assisting with live radio shows and play-listing.
- On-demand content: editing and uploading to Mixcloud & worldwidefm.net.
- Social media: learning about and assisting with the creation, publishing and scheduling of digital marketing content.
- Radio delivery: learning about and assisting with music reporting.
- Editorial : writing copy for the website.
We’re looking for candidates who have the following:
- An interest in radio, underground music, Brownswood and Gilles Peterson.
- An awareness of the online music landscape and social media trends.
- Copywriting experience.
- Well-versed with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wordpress and Mixcloud.
- An interest and basic knowledge of audio production (Ableton and Audition)
- Administrative attention to detail, with an ability to complete paperwork accurately, consistently and efficiently.
- Additional skills in copywriting, design, and video production are also a bonus.
- There are 2 and 3 day a week positions available, each lasting 3 months.
- These placements will be based in Worldwide FM's London studios.
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and a 150 word covering letter to email@example.com, detailing what you feel the future of radio looks like and what your perfect show on Worldwide FM would look like.
Deadline for submissions: 9pm on December 7th 2016.