We are offering a part-time voluntary placement, providing radio enthusiasts the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience of assisting with the running of a live radio show.
This internship will provide opportunities to gain experience across the various areas of radio, including:
- Social media: assisting with the creation, publishing and scheduling of digital marketing content.
- Studio assisting with live radio shows and artist liaisons.
- Editorial : writing copy for the website.
We’re looking for candidates who have the following:
- An interest in radio, underground music, Brownswood and Gilles Peterson.
- An awareness of the online music landscape and social media trends.
- Copywriting experience.
- Well-versed with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wordpress and Mixcloud.
- An interest and basic knowledge of audio production (Ableton and Audition)
- Administrative attention to detail.
- It's a 1 day per week position.
- These placements will be based at Worldwide FM's Los Angeles broadcasts.
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and a 150 word covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing what you feel the future of radio looks like and what your perfect show on Worldwide FM would look like.